The eagle has landed

June 5, 2013

Photo-03-06-13-12.47
The latest addition to my pillow collection is this eagle pillow. Honestly I didn’t need a new one, as my pillow collection is quite large. But it caught my eye and I love how even a small thing like a new pillow can light up a room and change the feel.

Photo-03-06-13-12.51
Photo-03-06-13-12.49
I love the intensity of the look in his eyes and the idea of bringing a piece of rough Scandinavian nature inside.
Photo-03-06-13-12.48
Photo-03-06-13-12.50
Eagle pillow: Marie Sohl

© thatnordicfeeling

follow thatnordicfeeling with bloglovin’ ♥

• Reply Matilde June 5, 2013 at 18:25

Hvor er plakaten fra hvor der står LIFE på? :-)

Reply Rikke June 5, 2013 at 18:34

Det er Holstee Manifestet

• Reply Ira Blazina August 18, 2013 at 23:51

Hello!
    I found the picture of this living room on Pinterest and was thrilled about everything on it.
    Is it possible to know where was the sofa bought, which brand is it? Also, where do you find this thin black frames?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Kind regards,
    Ira Blazina

Reply Rikke August 19, 2013 at 12:07

Hello Ira!
      Thank you very much – it’s a picture from my old home and living room. The sofa is from the Danish brand Idemøbler (www.ide.dk) – unfortunately they don’t make it anymore. You can find similar ones from another Danish brand called Bolia (www.bolia.com). The black frames are from IKEA.

Hope you will stick around for more inspiration :)

Rikke

• Reply José Núñez August 28, 2013 at 15:53

Hi, I’ve found your site looking for some inspiration for my new livingroom. I’d be very grateful if you could tell me what brand the tables are and if it’s possible to buy them online.
    Kind regards,
    José Núñez

Reply Rikke August 28, 2013 at 20:41

Hello!

The white table is Tablo by Normann Copenhagen. The black one is DLM by HAY. both can be found online :)

Rikke

• Reply WARM WOODEN FLOORS | designtrolls October 31, 2013 at 12:12

[…] via […]

• Reply Joanie March 19, 2014 at 00:55

Hi!
    I love your living room. Is it possible to Know where did you get your Coffee table?

Reply Rikke March 20, 2014 at 12:06

The coffee table is Tablo from Normann Copenhagen. You can almost always find the answer by doing a search via the search bar in the right hand side of the blog.

• Reply Recently Pinning: Light Airy Living Spaces - Beauty Full Homes March 23, 2015 at 19:45

[…] home to look like. It would be great if we could just live in our Pinterest boards. 1 • 2 • 3 • 4 Today, I’m sharing what I’ve been “pinning” recently. I’m […]

• Reply There’s no place like home! | Fotografille.nl April 27, 2015 at 21:00