It’s starting to look a lot like December..

November 17, 2013
Via that nordic feeling

Via that nordic feeling
I love December and all Christmasy things – always have and still do! And although I am a firm believer in not decorating untill December 1st I have to admit that a few Christmas pieces has snug in.

In my defence it is only plants – and they don’t really count do they? But I have been buying a few new ornaments. Only two more weeks to go, wohoo!

Via that nordic feeling
Via that nordic feeling

Via that nordic feeling

Isn’t that tiny tree a cutie? I couldn’t help myself when I spotted it at the florist. Eeeek! Am I the only one getting excited about December? More Christmas talk here and here.

follow that nordic feeling with bloglovin’ ♥ | like that nordic feeling on facebook

• Reply Nermina November 17, 2013 at 11:13

Yess two more weeks left….I also start at 1. december but did the same with the plants like you did ;)
    I love the little tree…it is very cute and I also sow it on your Instagram; but what kind of a tree is it?
    Wish you a nice Sunday :)

Reply Rikke November 17, 2013 at 11:18

Thank you Nermina :) It’s a pine tree – I’m not sure which kind. We can buy them everywhere this time a year, but is the smallest one I’ve seen -had to get it ;)

Happy Sunday to you too ♡

• Reply thomasina November 17, 2013 at 13:52

I know what you mean, we usually wait until at least the first of December but I have 2 wooden reindeers that I bought recently out on the side as it didn’t seem worth putting them away. Love your blog :)

Reply Rikke November 17, 2013 at 13:59

Good to hear I’m not alone! Yay for December :)) Thank you – happy to hear you like it ♡

• Reply Hanne Brams November 17, 2013 at 17:20

Så ved man julen er på vej, dejligt du holder liv i mormors tradition.

Reply Rikke November 17, 2013 at 17:23

Ingen december og ingen jul uden hyacinter ♡ Køs

• Reply Katerina November 17, 2013 at 22:06

Oh cheery Xmas things creep up around me too you are definitely not alone :) A little something here a little something there still I’m keeping my cool but in a few days I won’t be able to help myself

Reply Rikke November 17, 2013 at 22:10

Hehe! So good to hear you are with me :)) Soon…. Yay for December!

What's on your mind? We love to hear from you!