Bedroom details

March 3, 2014
Bedroom via that nordic feeling

Bedroom via that nordic feeling

I’ve been filling holes and re-painting a wall in the bedroom after taking down two Muuto Mini Stacked boxes – they didn’t feel right in the bedroom. So while I wait for the paint to dry I wanted to show you my new mirror that came in the mail last week.

Bedroom via that nordic feeling

It’s the Normann Copenhagen Flip Mirror. It was the last piece I was waiting for for the bedroom.

Bedroom via that nordic feeling

This is where I keep my jewellery. My favourite pieces have found a place on the base of the mirror – ready to be put on in the morning.

Bedroom via that nordic feeling

Mirror: Normann Copenhagen // Vase: Kähler Omaggio // Copper box: Base 212

You can see more of my bedroom right here – and I will be back to give you the big tour later this week.

Happy Monday x

follow that nordic feeling with bloglovin’ ♥ | like that nordic feeling on facebook

• Reply Elizabeth March 3, 2014 at 13:16

Very, very lovely! Love how it’s simple, light and feminine with the edge of the black stripes. Love the organic shape of the mirror, might need to purchase one for myself ;)

Reply Rikke March 5, 2014 at 11:32

Thank you Elizabeth! I do love contrasts – never too ‘retry’ or too ‘rough’. And the mirror is great! I have been eyeing it for ages ;)

• Reply Heidi Hallingstad Cousin March 3, 2014 at 18:50

Ser rigtig lækkert ud, Rikke – glæder mig til at se mere :)

Reply Rikke March 5, 2014 at 11:31

Tusind tak Heidi – jeg tror endelig, jeg er tilfreds med resultatet ;) Det har taget et par justeringer undervejs lige at ramme det rette udtryk. Men jeg er nok bare sådan en, der altid får nye ideer og laver om :))

• Reply IKEA PS 2014 collection | that nordic feeling March 14, 2014 at 12:13

[…] And a matching mirror – perhaps a cheaper alternative to the Normann Copenhagen flip mirror. […]

• Reply The big bedroom tour | that nordic feeling March 28, 2014 at 10:15

[…] also where I keep my beautiful Normann Copenhagen Flip Mirror. I wrote a whole post dedicated to it right here. The foot of the mirror is the perfect place to keep the jewellery I wear every day. The watch was […]