Lifestyle

Hello Spring

March 1, 2015
Hello Spring via that nordic feeling

Hello Spring via that nordic feelingToday marks the very first day of Spring according to the Danish calendar. It doesn’t quite feel like Spring yet, but we are certainly getting closer. We’ve had a few sunny days this last week and I see little bulbs of crocus, winter aconites and snowdrops shooting up every where – yay! I am so ready for Spring!

How do you great Spring? I get the urge to wash the windows, to let the light come through after a long and dark winter, and clean the house from top to bottom. I am in the process of simplifying and I am really enjoying it. It feels good to let go and focus on the important stuff.

Hello Spring via that nordic feeling

Like I wrote in my last post I am doing a lot of thinking these days. In this brand new month of March I want to read more, spend some time doing absolutely nothing (!) and focus on the important things and people in my life. I have a trip planned for Holland (Deventer and Amsterdam) later this month that I am very excited about and I have some quality time planned with one of my favourite people in this world; my fabulous Mum. We are going to the Royal Danish Ballet, spending a Saturday at an event at a spa etc. March is going to be great, I just know it.

Hello Spring via that nordic feeling

May Spring be full of light, love and life lessons x

• Reply Hanne Brams March 1, 2015 at 09:46

glæder mig også til på torsdag Rikke, hvor vi skal hygge sammen

Reply Rikke March 1, 2015 at 09:47

Det bliver så skønt! Elsker dig ❤️

• Reply Karlijn March 1, 2015 at 10:41

O, that will be a nice spring. X

Reply Rikke March 1, 2015 at 22:25

I hope so! Will do my very best to have it so :)

• Reply Linda March 1, 2015 at 21:29

det lyder som den bedste marts-kombi! jeg hepper på dig og mere hvilepuls, hyggetid og ro :) jeg kaster gerne en gåtur med dig og en kop kaffe i kalenderen. her står den på et hav af rare fødselsdage, new york-hæng ud og forhåbentlig lune cykelture med fuglepip og forårssol på næsen!

Reply Rikke March 1, 2015 at 22:25

Din marts lyder også helt fantastisk – den der NY-tur er misundelsværdig! ;-) Jeg er i den grad med på kaffe og gåtur – forhåbentlig under en strålende forårssol omgivet af spirende grønne forårsbebudere. Lad os sætte et kryds i kalenderen. Kram!

• Reply Balance + special treatment for sensitive skin - that nordic feeling March 2, 2015 at 08:31

[…] a book in bed and I got a few work projects done – not bad at all if you ask me. Like I wrote yesterday and on Friday, I am trying to find a better balance between work and […]

• Reply Hello April | that nordic feeling April 1, 2015 at 08:24

[…] month ago I wrote down my intentions for March and spring. It felt like a good way to keep myself on track and think I will do it again – […]