A new series of modern classic tables

April 13, 2015
that nordic feeling // IKEA news april 2015

that nordic feeling // IKEA news april 2015

A new series of tables from IKEA will hit the shops this month. The series is called LISABO and is designed by Knut and Marianne Hagberg. The look is classic yet contemporary. It has a Midcentury-Modern and Scandinavian feel to it, if you ask me, with the rounded corners and the oblique angled legs.

The series consists of a desk, a dining table and three different coffee tables – all in ash wood. I really like the desk and the long coffee table. What do you guys think?

that nordic feeling // IKEA news april 2015
that nordic feeling // IKEA news april 2015
that nordic feeling // IKEA news april 2015
that nordic feeling // IKEA news april 2015
that nordic feeling // IKEA news april 2015
that nordic feeling // IKEA news april 2015

Keep an eye on IKEA.com or a shop near you – it will be out sometime this month. Way to go IKEA! Happy Monday guys x

Photos: IKEA

• Reply Heather April 13, 2015 at 14:15

Love these, and hope they make it to the North American market. Thanks for always sharing the best of Scandinavian design, Rikke!

Reply Rikke April 13, 2015 at 14:29

Thank you so much – your comment totally made me smile :) Thank you for reading my blog and taking the time to leave a comment! I’m crossings fingers that they will make it across the pond too x

• Reply Nele April 13, 2015 at 21:04

Damn! Why did I bought a new dining table a few months ago! This one is sooooo beautiful! Maybe I should go for the coffee table, I don’t have one yet ;-).

Reply Rikke April 13, 2015 at 21:08

Haha! You can always try and sell your dining table ;-) Otherwise I vote for a coffee table.

• Reply Mary Kay April 15, 2015 at 03:12

Is there any chance you will be designing a livingroom set in the Minimalist Nordic design in the lighter wood tones?

Reply Rikke April 15, 2015 at 07:01

You will have to ask ikea :)

• Reply Olle Eksell for IKEA | that nordic feeling April 17, 2015 at 08:31

[…] already blogged about IKEA once this week, but they are launching some mighty fine news this month, so here we go […]

• Reply This Weekend | Dejlige Days April 17, 2015 at 21:41

[…] are floating my boat this week with this and […]

• Reply Vero June 11, 2015 at 17:52

Love it a lot! Do you know when it will be available in US?